SOLYMONE BLOG

CANADA GOOSE TERRORIZES UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO

Canada geese are known to be aggressive when defending their nests, but one goose in particular is striking fear into the hearts of women and men at the University of Waterloo in Ontario. 
The goose, which lurks outside the Hagey Hall building, was dubbed the Spawn of Satan Goose by Reddit user Quock, who claims to have been attacked twice.
Quock posted a warning to other students on the University of Waterloo subreddit, prompting others to share their terrifying tales of goose aggression.
"We were driving around listening to a fire mixtape when this goose blocked the road near HH [Hagey Hall]. My friend got out to shoo him away and he nearly died," said hononhonFRFR, who posted the video above. 
"I was going for a run last Saturday and right by HH, I saw this goose taking on another mated couple of geese in the middle of the road," said another Reddit user.
"I haven't been attacked by a goose in my five years at the school. I left my last exam from the PAC on Friday and was hissed at by this goose. So close," said LeafsFan13. 
The troublesome goose also has two listings  on  the university's Goose Watch website.
Source: CBC
0 comments:

VISITORS DETAIL LOCATION


VISITORS GEOFLAGS SINCE AUGUST 26, 2009

SABAH, MALAYSIAN BORNEO - THE LAND BELOW THE WIND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwwqqEiV0is

National Portal News Onine

Translate

TOTAL PAGES VIEW SINCE 30 DAYS AGO

TRANSLATE TO YOUR LANGUAGE

Solymone

My photo
Tenghilan, TUARAN, Sabah, Malaysia

MY FACEBOOK

VISITORS LOCATION GLOBE

VISITORS NATIONAL FLAG

VISITORS GEOFLAGS BY CITY

WHY I KEEP RE-VISITING SABAH

WHY I KEEP RE-VISITING SABAH
Clicks To Read

IINTERNATIONAL BLOGSPOT

BLOG ARCHIVE

MALAYSIAN BORNEO BLOGGERS

MALAYSIAN BORNEO BLOGGERS

...................................................................

...................................................................
MALAYSIAN
Blog Widget by LinkWithin