SOLYMONE BLOG

UAE'S DAD WITH 88 KIDS WANTS TO MARRY AGAIN

Labels:

Photo shows Rahman with his children. He gets pension from the UAE Armed Forces, financial aid and other benefits such as free homes from the government.
AJMAN, UAE - 64-year-old Daad Murad Abdul Rahman, who has 88 kids, is ready to marry a 18-year-old girl. Rahman also claimed that he will stop marrying when he will have 100 children.
“I will stop marrying when I have 100 children. I hope to achieve that with this marriage,” stated Rahman, who has 50 boys and 38 girls.
Rahman will marry 18-year-old Aisha in Jaipur in Rajasthan. According to report, Aisha will be his 16th wife.
Speaking about his next marriage, Rahaman, an UAE citizen, said, “I’m thrilled about my wedding. She is a pretty girl. I have seen her photograph. I speak to her over the phone. I have applied for visa to visit India for the marriage.”
“The wedding was arranged by his Indian doctor. Meher (money bridegroom pays the bride’s father) has been fixed at Dh20,000 and the nikkah (wedding) will be held in Jaipun Jaipur, informed Rahman.
Source: Flash News
0 comments:

VISITORS DETAIL LOCATION


VISITORS GEOFLAGS SINCE AUGUST 26, 2009

SABAH, MALAYSIAN BORNEO - THE LAND BELOW THE WIND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwwqqEiV0is

National Portal News Onine

Translate

TOTAL PAGES VIEW SINCE 30 DAYS AGO

TRANSLATE TO YOUR LANGUAGE

Solymone

My photo
Tenghilan, TUARAN, Sabah, Malaysia

MY FACEBOOK

VISITORS LOCATION GLOBE

VISITORS NATIONAL FLAG

VISITORS GEOFLAGS BY CITY

WHY I KEEP RE-VISITING SABAH

WHY I KEEP RE-VISITING SABAH
Clicks To Read

IINTERNATIONAL BLOGSPOT

BLOG ARCHIVE

MALAYSIAN BORNEO BLOGGERS

MALAYSIAN BORNEO BLOGGERS

...................................................................

...................................................................
MALAYSIAN
Blog Widget by LinkWithin