SOLYMONE BLOG

A BRAZILIAN WOMAN STREET CLEANER BECOMING AN UNLIKELY INTERNET SENSATION?


RIO DE JANERIO, Brazil – A Brazilian street cleaner is considering giving up her day-job after becoming an unlikely internet sensation.
Rita Mattos was inundated with adoring fans after photos of her cleaning the streets of Rio de Janeiro began to spread on Whatsapp.
The 23-year-old, dubbed ‘Sweeper Babe’ by her fans, initially rejected the newfound attention, accusing her new followers of negative stereotyping.
She told Brazil’s Extra newspaper: “People are surprised when they see a pretty girl working as a street cleaner. They say that I could find a better job than sweeping and weeding.
“But why should street cleaners, necessarily, be ugly? There is a prejudice against them.”
But after learning that her viral fame could lead to a better job, Rita has softened her attitude towards the exposure.
She said: “At first I thought it was all a joke in bad taste, that people were criticising me. But later I saw that the comments were positive, praising my beauty.
  •  “So I’m now taking it well, and hoping that all this will bring me a good opportunity to find modelling work.”

Source: Agency
0 comments:

VISITORS DETAIL LOCATION


VISITORS GEOFLAGS SINCE AUGUST 26, 2009

SABAH, MALAYSIAN BORNEO - THE LAND BELOW THE WIND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwwqqEiV0is

National Portal News Onine

Translate

TOTAL PAGES VIEW SINCE 30 DAYS AGO

TRANSLATE TO YOUR LANGUAGE

Solymone

My photo
Tenghilan, TUARAN, Sabah, Malaysia

MY FACEBOOK

VISITORS LOCATION GLOBE

VISITORS NATIONAL FLAG

VISITORS GEOFLAGS BY CITY

WHY I KEEP RE-VISITING SABAH

WHY I KEEP RE-VISITING SABAH
Clicks To Read

IINTERNATIONAL BLOGSPOT

BLOG ARCHIVE

MALAYSIAN BORNEO BLOGGERS

MALAYSIAN BORNEO BLOGGERS

...................................................................

...................................................................
MALAYSIAN
Blog Widget by LinkWithin