SOLYMONE BLOG

A MALAYSIAN WOMAN’S LIFE NOW A NIGHTMARE AFTER FB PHOTOS USED IN SEX AD?

KOTA KINABALU, Sabah, East Malaysia - A 25-year-old woman claims that her life is now a living nightmare after personal details and pictures from her Facebook account were published in pamphlets advertising sex services.
The woman, who only wished to be known as Jellyn, said the pamphlets were distributed here as well as in Penampang and surrounding areas.
"The first time I got a call asking for sex services was in December. At first, I thought it was a joke but the calls kept coming until I had to switch off my handphone.
"I only realised how serious it was when my elder daughter saw the pamphlets," said the mother of two.
The callers, said Jellyn, had also told her that the pamphlets, which contained her and her husband's phone numbers and their house address, could be found all over.
"I quit my job as a handphone SIM card vendor after that. It is terrifying. I am afraid for my family's safety," she said, adding that her daughters, aged five and seven, did not know about her ordeal.
Jellyn said she and her husband Ong, 29, who is from Johor, lodged police reports on Dec 18 and Feb 19.
They had also lodged complaints with the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission but they were advised to hire a lawyer.
"We do not know who has done this as we don't have any enemies. We hope the police can help us catch the culprit and stop this nightmare," she said.
Penampang OCPD Deputy Supt Azmir Abdul Razak said police were investigating the case.

Source: Agency

0 comments:

VISITORS DETAIL LOCATION


VISITORS GEOFLAGS SINCE AUGUST 26, 2009

SABAH, MALAYSIAN BORNEO - THE LAND BELOW THE WIND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwwqqEiV0is

National Portal News Onine

Translate

TOTAL PAGES VIEW SINCE 30 DAYS AGO

TRANSLATE TO YOUR LANGUAGE

Solymone

My photo
Tenghilan, TUARAN, Sabah, Malaysia

MY FACEBOOK

VISITORS LOCATION GLOBE

VISITORS NATIONAL FLAG

VISITORS GEOFLAGS BY CITY

WHY I KEEP RE-VISITING SABAH

WHY I KEEP RE-VISITING SABAH
Clicks To Read

IINTERNATIONAL BLOGSPOT

BLOG ARCHIVE

MALAYSIAN BORNEO BLOGGERS

MALAYSIAN BORNEO BLOGGERS

...................................................................

...................................................................
MALAYSIAN
Blog Widget by LinkWithin