SOLYMONE BLOG

BARACK OBAMA‘S CREDIT CARD DECKINED AT NEW YORK RESTAURANT?

Labels: ,
Identity theft is a growing problem and an estimated 100 million Americans have been affected by security breaches in the past year at retailers like Target and Home Depot. 
President Barack Obama credit card was declined last month while dining in New York. He wondered if he had become a victim of identity theft. 
"It turned out, I guess I don't use it enough," Obama said Friday at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. 
"They thought there was some fraud going on," he said, chatting while announcing a government plan to tighten security for debit cards that transfer federal benefits like pension payments to millions of Americans. 
"I was trying to explain to the waitress 'No, I really think that I've been paying my bills."
Fortunately first lady Michelle Obama was able to whip out a credit card they could use.


Source: CBC
0 comments:

VISITORS DETAIL LOCATION


VISITORS GEOFLAGS SINCE AUGUST 26, 2009

SABAH, MALAYSIAN BORNEO - THE LAND BELOW THE WIND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwwqqEiV0is

National Portal News Onine

Translate

TOTAL PAGES VIEW SINCE 30 DAYS AGO

TRANSLATE TO YOUR LANGUAGE

Solymone

My photo
Tenghilan, TUARAN, Sabah, Malaysia

MY FACEBOOK

VISITORS LOCATION GLOBE

VISITORS NATIONAL FLAG

VISITORS GEOFLAGS BY CITY

WHY I KEEP RE-VISITING SABAH

WHY I KEEP RE-VISITING SABAH
Clicks To Read

IINTERNATIONAL BLOGSPOT

BLOG ARCHIVE

MALAYSIAN BORNEO BLOGGERS

MALAYSIAN BORNEO BLOGGERS

...................................................................

...................................................................
MALAYSIAN
Blog Widget by LinkWithin