Kos Sara Hidup, Bukan 1 lawan 1, Penentu PRU-14?
14 hours ago
“Roger was killed while piloting a helicopter during a coordinated effort with the Tanzanian wildlife authorities to track down and arrest active elephant poachers,” said a statement from Dan Friedkin, chairman of the Friedkin Conservation Fund.
“In the course of this action, the poachers fired upon the helicopter and Roger was fatally wounded.”
The figure accounts for more than half the people in the world’s most populous country.More than 90% had gone online through their mobile phones, CNNIC reported, while two-thirds had used desktop computers and nearly 40% laptops.
UN documents more than 55,000 civilian casualties and 3.2 million people displaced by violence in 22-month period.
“As you know my wife is Mexican and my constituency is very, very multi-cultural so what I was going to do was go down to the mosque with him and let him talk to people there,” he said.The billionaire frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination called for a ban on Muslims entering the US following a shooting spree by two Muslims who the FBI said had been radicalized, and has made xenophobic comments about Latinos.British lawmakers are due to debate on Monday a petition signed by more than half a million people calling for Trump to be barred from Britain, although the debate will not be followed by a vote.Trump has threatened to cancel over 700 million pounds of investments in golf courses in Scotland if Britain slaps him with a travel ban.
Together, they allegedly formed the inner core of the neo-Nazi terror group. The four extremists began meeting in November 2014, well before the influx of refugees reached current record levels, and launched a Facebook group to propagate their ideas and recruit affiliates.
Their Facebook cover at the time was an infamous photo of an entrance to Auschwitz concentration camp reading “Arbeit macht frei” (“Work will make you free”), Spiegel reports. They also posted a YouTube recruitment advertisement saying, “We need every man, every woman to fight together for our homeland.”The "Oldschool Society" also used WhatsApp and Telegram messengers for communication, and set up a clandestine HQ dubbed “Privy council.”By May 2015, the neo-Nazi group was reportedly ready to carry out “a couple of actions” against refugee shelters, including one in the German town of Borna. It ordered its members to wear “black, casual clothes,” according to wiretapped phone conversations cited by Der Spiegel.At the same time, the Oldschool Society allegedly sent Markus W. and Denise Vanessa G. to the Czech Republic, where they were tasked with buying large amount of explosive materials, while another suspect, Andreas H., worked on how to increase the power of their nail bombs.The terror group members were detained in May 2015 following an operation by dozens of GSG 9 elite counterterrorist operatives, who simultaneously raided the homes of 10 neo-Nazis, including those of Andreas H., Markus W., Denise Vanessa G. and Olaf O. Explosive devices labeled “Cobra” and “Viper” as well as baseball bats were found in the suspects’ locations.
A form four student gave birth to a baby girl at the sick bay of her school after complaining of stomach pains, reported Harian Metro.
The 16-year-old was assisted by her teacher and a nurse when she delivered the 3.1kg baby at 12.30pm last Wednesday.
"Shocked and appalled to hear that two Malaysians were reported to have been involved in suicide bombings in Iraq and Syria, resulting in the loss of more than 30 innocent lives."Their actions and ideology have no place in Malaysia or Islam, and the government is absolutely committed to fighting terrorism in all its forms and guises, both at home and overseas," he said in his Facebook post yesterday.
- “As far as Upko is concerned, our proposal was very clear and it had been made known to the public. We will continue to say that this is the way to go (recalling and reissuing new MyKad) as it is the way to move forward for the issue.
- "We are only waiting for the Barisan Nasional (BN) Sabah liaison committee to meet and discuss the proposal," he was quoted as saying by the Borneo Post.
- "I am also very happy that Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak made the statement to say that it is up to Sabah. When he said it is up to Sabah, it is actually the state BN liaison committee to do it," he added.
- Tangau, who is also the Science, Technology and Innovation minister in the federal Cabinet, said he is hopeful that Sabah Chief Minister Datuk Seri Musa Aman would call for a meeting soon. Musa is chairman of the state BN liaison committee.
- Tangau has previously said that MyKads should be reissued to all Sabahans to weed out illegals after the Royal Commission of Inquiry (RCI) into illegal immigrants in Sabah had found that syndicates and corrupt officials were part of a scheme that gave out citizenship in the state in exchange for votes.
The Philippines legislature's decision to eliminate funding for contraception will fuel HIV infections, maternal deaths and teen pregnancies, particularly among poor girls and women, reproductive rights advocates said on Friday.